Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Book Review?

I don't know what to write.

Maybe I'll review a book I just finished reading. Remember Me by Sophie Kinsella.

It is the cheesiest, lamest, most unable-to-put-down book I have ever read, and I highly recommend it if you want something thoughtless to read that will make you laugh, cry, and wish your life was half as juicy.

I'm too lazy to go through the entire plot, but this girl wakes up, after having been in a car crash, and it turns out she's lost 3 years of her life to retrograde amnesia. The last thing she can remember is being 24 and really poor, unfashionable, and everything that goes with. She wakes up gorgeous and rich, with a super fine husband and her dream job. How does she go from one to the other? I guess you'll just have to read the book. Trust me, you won't be able to put it down.

2 comments:

Nikole said...

I should probably go buy it tonight. I'm reading 5th Business by robertson Davies. Tons of Carl Jung references.

Mickie said...

I've sold tons of Sophie Kinsella books but I've never read them. For brain candy I've been on a Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants kick lately. For a real book, I'm currently reading "ONE MINUTE TO MIDNIGHT: KENNEDY, KRUSCHEV AND CASTRO ON THE BRINK OF NUCLEAR WAR". It's quite thrilling so far. I love the Kennedys. I wish I would wake up rich, gorgeous and with a fine husband. Heck, I'd settle for able to pay the bills, smaller thighs and a boyfriend that doesn't make a complete fool of himself in public. But really, I know that's asking a lot. I'd really like to wake up and be home with all my friends, and that actually will come true soon! Christmas is coming, baby!