Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I am a horrible person.

So my updates are kind of ridiculously non-existent, but it doesn't really matter because nobody reads this anyways.

In the news (mine and otherwise):
1. it's almost April, which means that it's almost a month until i'm done with school for a bit.
2. SPRING FLOWERS (and green grass) are both making me really happy.
3. people are kind of annoying me.
4. I have pretty much memorized the words to Never Gonna Give You Up, if only because my roommate plays it every 20 minutes.
5. I downloaded Roller Coaster Tycoon 3- wave farewell to my remaining bits of productivity.

WOO LIFE.

hopefully something insightful will follow in my next post, but i really don't have much to share.

4 comments:

Mickie said...

My sister got Rollercoaster Tycoon when I was in grade 7. I didn't play it until just before high school. Guess when I stopped being smart?

Mickie said...

Of course, I did learn all of the ins and outs of tycoonism...


I got pretty pro.

Anonymous said...

I love Roller Coaster Tycoon X 100000.

Jeri said...

roller coaster tycoon is the most amazing game ever. I was playing it the other day, and my future roommate Nate came to get me to go look at our new place, and said he'd be back at 7, which was in 2 hours. I continued playing my game, and he showed up at what i swore was only like 10 minutes later. turns out it was actually 2 hours. note to self: roller coaster tycoon zaps your time.