Monday, September 22, 2008

Sigur Ros

Are amazing. Nothing more to be said.

Montreal, QC- Quai Jacques Cartier, Sept. 22nd, 2008

The most awe inspiring night of my life.

I've never seen anyone that is more in the moment than Jonsi was. And I'm sure it's the same for every concert. It's just wonderful to see a band that truly loves the music that they play and that is so into it onstage that it looks like their heart is going to just come pouring out.

I"m not describing this very well, but I am having trouble finding the words. Suffice it to say that I would put out a lot of money to see them again. I even parted with a ridiculous sum of money for a concert poster and a concert tee. I felt like a giant dork, but now I have the most kick-ass tee ever so I'm not overly concerned.

Anyways I won't bore you, but I'll leave you with these thoughts:

Just. Wow.

Yeah.
6548671.jpg





No comments: