Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Today, I made a list.

It is my guys I would kill to meet list. That being said, my plan is not to actually meet them, as I don't really care what they are like, but to woo them with my endless charm and have a super hot one night stand. And before you say anything, no. I do NOT care that they are all at least 10 and in some cases more than 30 years older than me. They are hot. That being said, the list:

1. Taye Diggs. So Fine. And what a brilliant voice!



2. Barack Obama (work that presidential campaign)



3. Johnny Depp.



4.Harrison Ford (20 years ago as Indy. Or hell, even now.)


5. Elijah Wood (bet you didn't see that coming)


And that's all I have for now. But don't mock. it WILL happen.

2 comments:

alyson wonderland said...

lolol sure, "meet" ;)

Alana said...

put Pierce Brosnan in for Barack Obama and I would totally be with you. :D